The European ITS Platform (EIP) is a key player in supporting future European ITS deployment plans. The EIP combine resources from different EU actors (EIP Member States/Beneficiaries, public and private road operators) in a joint effort to ensure the creation of a proper environment for harmonizing existing and future ITS services according to EU policies and objectives, as well as building upon the achievements of the EasyWay I and II project phases.
We were responsible within the project for:
- Data and service quality requirements for (real-time) traffic information and road safety related traffic information (priority actions b & c of the ITS Directive)
- Quality assessment for (real-time) traffic information and road safety related traffic information (priority actions b & c of the ITS Directive)
- DATEX II maintenance and development
- VMS harmonisation and development
- Urban-Interurban (including intermodal) interfaces
For more information click here.